Trail Conditions

 In Announcements, Trail Condition Report

A lack of snow and cold temperatures has been problematic for trail conditions for the Knik 100 and 200 races. Having already postponed the races until the end of this month, we’ll do everything we can to avoid cancelling altogether. However, what we won’t do is risk the safety of mushers, dogs, volunteers, or fans.

Knik race officials are looking closely at trail conditions this week to determine what’s best for all concerned and what might be viable options. We’ll post an update Wednesday evening here on our website blog and on Facebook.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search