Alternate Race Date if Necessary

 In Announcements, Race News

If poor or unsafe trail conditions require it, we will postpone the Knik 100 and 200 races from January 3-4, 2015 until January 31-February 1, 2015.

The Knik Race Committee will make that determination on OR around December 25, 2014.

If the race is postponed, mushers will have until midnight January 1, 2015 to withdraw and be refunded their entry fee (minus an admin fee of $25). After January 1, 2015, no refund will be issued.

Recommended Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search